Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority
Responsible for the economic development and business operations of the Kalispel Tribe, the Kalispel Tribal Economic Authority (KTEA) directs and operates the Tribe’s wide range of endeavors. KTEA ensures overall economic success and diversification for the Tribe, with the goal of providing stability for essential tribal health care, education and social service needs.
Wholly committed to improving our communities, KTEA’s efforts have allowed the Tribe to contribute millions to our regional economy. KTEA continues to seek new business opportunities, including the start-up, expansion and relocation of business to the Inland Northwest. KTEA will continue to build lasting relationships with our business and community partners, focusing on hospitality, retail, warehousing, residential housing, office space and entertainment, among other interests.
To learn more about KTEA, Click Here.
Spokane County Enterprises
- Northern Quest Resort & Casino (Airway Heights, WA)
- Kalispel Golf & Country Club (Spokane, WA)
- Kalispel Linen Services (Airway Heights, WA)
- Chevron Fuel Station & Convenience Store (Two Locations: Hayford Road and on Hwy 2 in Airway Heights, WA)
- Fatburger Franchise Restaurants (Two locations: Inside Northern Quest Resort & Casino and at the Five Mile Shopping Center in Spokane, WA)