Our Language Friends
With five local tribes in the Inland Northwest who speak the Interior Salish languages, it is important to collaborate and share resources. We have partnerships with all of the area Tribes along with the area Immersion Schools. Together we are working towards the shared vision of language revitalization, preservation, and creating a new generation of native language speakers.
- Spokane Language Program, Wellpinit, WA
- Coeur d' Alene Language Program, Plummer, ID
- Colville Language Program, Nespelem, WA
- Salish-Qlispe Culture Committee, St. Ignatius, MT
Area Immersion Schools and Non-Profits:
- Salish School of Spokane
- Center for Interior Salish
- Paul Creek Language Center
- the Salish Institute
- Nkwusm Immersion School, Arlee, MT
- Hearts Gathered, Omak, WA
- Back to the Heart Immersion School, Wellpinit, WA
- Inchelium Language and Culture Association, Inchelium, WA
- Next Partner??? Maybe you!