Enrichment of the Whole Person
Camas Path is the fulfillment of the Kalispel Tribe's vision of education, employment, and community involvement. This program allows Kalispel Tribal members, members of other Native American tribes and the community as a whole to learn and grow in a positive environment that encourages individual development.
Camas Path Behavioral Health Services
- Emotional issues
- Substance abuse
- Depression and anxiety
- Marital and relational
- Family issues
- Parenting/step parenting
- Grief and loss
- School performance
- Job performance
- Career choices
- Retirement issues
- Elder issues
- Domestic violence
- Problem gambling issues
- Spiritual issues
- Child and adolescent counseling
- Referrals to other resources and support services
- Employer/employee mediation
- Tribal Care Licensing
Please call for an appointment.
Insurance and Payment
We can bill Medicare, Medicaid and other health insurance companies, and we are currently contracted as a Preferred Provider with most of the insurance carriers and networks in the service area.
Please contact your insurance company if you have questions about what is covered by your insurance plan.
We encourage you to explore income-based health insurance options, such as Washington Apple Health to determine whether you’re eligible for assistance with your costs of care. Payment, including insurance co-payments, is expected at the time of service. Please bring your health insurance card with you to your appointment in order to facilitate billing.
|Behavioral Health - North Office||
P.O. Box 39
Usk, WA 99180
|Behavioral Health - South Office||
934 South Garfield Road
Airway Heights, WA 99001
Independent Living Services
THE GOAL OF THE INDEPENDENT LIVING FUNDS IS TO PREPARE TRIBAL YOUTH TO LIVE INDEPENDENTLY BY INCREASING THEIR SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND COMPETENCY IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Educational stability, advocacy, and achievement
- Employment/vocational readiness
- Youth self-advocacy
EXAMPLES OF ACTIVITIES AND SERVICES THAT CAN BE COVERED BY THESE FUNDS INCLUDE:
- High School Completion Exams or classes
- Driver's Education
- Utilizing the Casey Life Skills Assessment and creating learning plans
- Work or career related field trips
- Purchasing items necessary for youth to achieve Independent Living goals.
ELIGIBLE TRIBAL YOUTH:
- Are between the ages of 15 - 20
- Are or were dependent under the care and custody of a Child Welfare Agency or a Tribal Welfare Agency sometime after the age of 15
- Were placed out of the parents' home for at least 30 days sometime after the tribal youth's 15th birthday
|Colene Rubertt||Director, Career Training & Mentoringemail@example.com||(509) 447-7440|